Beautiful Balloons – Eco-Friendly Recyclable Card
• blank inside for your own message
• can be delivered directly to recipient with your message
√ √ √ in stock
Beautiful Balloons – Eco Friendly Recyclable Card
Our Beautiful Balloons design printed on a recyclable card. We print using eco friendly toners. Suitable for any occasion. The card is blank inside for your own message. 100% recycled kraft board with matching envelope.
You can opt to have the card delivered directly to the recipient with your message inside.
Multi-buy saving – buy any 4 cards for £10
Eco Friendly Kraft Cards by Gooseberry Pink
Exclusive designs printed using eco-friendly toners
Cards made from premium 280gsm 100% recycled kraft board
Supplied with matching recycled kraft envelopes
Wrapped in compostable, vegetable starch film – plastic free
Easily recyclable uncoated matte board
Cards left blank for your own personal message
Card can be delivered directly to the recipient with a personalised message inside
Size – 120mm x 120mm
Why should I choose cards made from recycled board?
Your choice to buy cards made from recycled board can have many positive environmental impacts including,
– by recycling paper it is diverted away from landfill. This helps to reduce methane emissions, a contributor to global warming, and slows down the rate at which landfill sites are becoming full.
Keeping Recycling Viable
– only by there being a demand for the end products of waste paper recycling, does it remain viable. When consumers choose products made from recycled paper, such as these cards, recycling can be continued.
Less Demand on Forest Resources
– the more paper that is produced from recycling, the less virgin pulp is required from forests, helping them to be managed sustainably. There has been a decline in global deforestation which is due in part to the increased use of recycled materials.
– for every tonne of paper recycled we can,
- save 3000-4000 kwh if electricity (enough to power a home for 9 months)
- save 30,000 litres of water
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions by one metric tonne of carbon equivalent
So, when you choose to buy cards made from recycled board, you are choosing to make a difference.